2.1.1/2.1.2 - Update Video Manual
- Opponent Details – Will be able to input opponents USCF or FIDE ID on opponent profile.
- Merge Opponents – Will be able to merge two or more users into one opponent name this includes all the games played between opponents.
- Opponent Delete – Will have the ability to delete opponent and an option to delete the games you played with them.
- Search Feature – Updated search feature for users and rounds to work better along with being more stable.
- Tournament Time Controls – Will be able to now add time controls for tournaments you create i.e g60/d5.
- Tournament Ratings – Will be able to turn off ratings on tournament board through settings, a nice option for younger players.
- Tournament Timer Clock – Will be able to start clock on tournament instantly to track time once the chess clock is pushed instead of moving pieces.
- Tournament Date Field – Date field has been removed and is now pulling from device date settings
- Export No PGN Time – Will be able to export a PGN with out time tracking, found users having problems viewing in certain chess applications.
- Odds – Created Odds tournaments for training weaker players (Knight Odds, Rook Odds, Rook & Knight Odds, 2 Rook Odds, Queen Odds & Queen Side Odds) full export of PGN includes FEN position setup to be able to go over games with chess engine.
- Board Settings – Ability to make all changes to the board in one screen now with cleaner interface
- FIDE RULE 188.8.131.52 – Per the rule book users will have the ability to turn on figurine algebraic notation from the settings menu.
- FIDE RULE 184.108.40.206 – Created a log file export after every game is played with every move or take back or correction the player made during the game.
- FIDE RULE 220.127.116.11 – Arbiter Signature is no longer a mandatory field allowed skip option for the signature per the rule.
- FIDE RULE 18.104.22.168 – Time Pressure feature will have the ability to skip moves in the event of time pressure with a dash.
- Tournament Crash – If you start a new tournament and pressed move list and then back the app crashes.
- Dropbox upload – If a user uses a ‘/’ in a tournament name it creates sub folders, these sub folders can now upload to Dropbox.
- Review Game Name – If you end up playing black, under the review game board your name is on top under white side of board instead of black side.
- Strings – Fixed multiple strings with proper spelling or edited phrases through out the application to list correctly.
2.1.0 - Update Video Manual
- Complete re-work of application
- Added Settings mode
- Updated Tournament mode
- Updated Review Games mode
- Added Opponent features
- Added Dropbox Sync
- Added Dropbox Restore